- 40,303 hits
- Visit salmonarmfiredepartment.com To watch a video prepared by Jesse foster of last weekends training seminar. #awesome 8 years ago
- Check out viktoriahaackphotography.com for some great photos of the seminar for purchase. #safdseminar2013 8 years ago
- RT @SVFDtraining: Firefighter Gera Gilroy accepting her 1st place award for winning the Firefighter Challenge.. http://t.co/kKEV8HPF6G 8 years ago
- RT @SVFDtraining: Lots of great training today in Salmon Arm!! A great seminar put on by a great Fire Department!! http://t.co/DBmp6go9Bl 8 years ago
- RT @darrinpenner: @SalmonArmFire thanks for hosting! Port Moody will see you all next year!! 8 years ago
2014 Combined by Chief Shirley – Timed Activity Firefighter challenge winners. Sean Scott, Troy Cook, Nigel Watts and Brandon Payne.
Evening entailed meeting, Vice pres Middleton read minutes of dec. 13th, 1913, I provided overview of last 100 yrs, Mayor gace speech then we rang the bell 10 times followed by wine\cheese. . Then blew the siren short time laterWe had 10 bell ringers, 1 for each decade, Mayor Cooper, retired Chiefs Howard Piggott, Pat Shirley, Longest serving Captains from each hall Captain Rick Webb, retired Captain Lucky Sutherland, Jim Shirley, Former Captain Jerry Jones, President Nigel Watts, Union rep Jim Nickles, Fire Chief Brad Shirley
From: “John T. Hanna”
To: Brad Shirley
Brad here is a couple of pics from the MD conference. One is the cheque presentation (John & Brandon) and one is a media excerise done by Brandon.
This gallery contains 19 photos.
I’m forwarding you a few pics of the 100 yr parade. I have a bunch more to go through and will forward them to you asap as well. Fire Chief Brad Shirley, CFO
Hey everyone, Viktoria Haack Photography has posted a few of the many great shots taken during the 2013 Spring Training Seminar. Check it out at here and check back every so often as more pics will be uploaded as they are processed.
Here’s a day of training at the the CSRD Training centre …Just to give you a glimpse of one of the 2 venues being used at our Spring Training Seminar coming up on April 26,27 & 28. We will be offering over 25 different training sessions with over 35 trainers on board. We plan on making it will be one of the most valuable training weekends of the year. Are you just a little bit interested??…well check it out here.